Want to see this Calendar on your phone?
- Copy this link onto your clipboard “here” (Hold your finger down on the link and then press Copy)
- Goto Settings
- Select “Mail, Contact, Calendars”
- Select “Add Account”
- Select “Other”
- Select “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- Paste the link (Double Tap in the field and select “Paste”)
- Change the description if you want
- Select “Save”
- Open “Calendar”
- Select “Calendars” button
- Make sure you have a tick next to the Beckenham Running one under the Subscribed section
- Select “Done”
You can only add someone else’s calendar if you’re using Google Calendar on your computer. Once you add their calendar on your computer, you should be able to see it in the Google Calendar app on your phone.
- Copy this link onto your clipboard by right clicking the highlighted text and selecting “Copy Link Address”
- Open Google Calendar
- On the left side, find “Other calendars” and click the down arrow
- Select “Add by URL”
- Paste the link that you copied in step 1
- Click “Add calendar”. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
You can now see all the events in the Beckenham Running Calendar.