In Aid of The Royal British Legion and Teenage Cancer Trust
Sunday, 11th November 2018 @ 11:02 (after observing a two minute silence of remembrance.)
Due to current construction works in Beckenham Place Park, we cannot use the course we have used in previous years. The new 3 lap course still remains within the park boundaries, is multi-terrain and now takes in some of new space that was originally the golf course surrounding the mansion house. With nearly 70m of ascent and descent per lap, the new course will be both scenic and challenging.
- Online entries are now closed, however on the day entry will be available between 09:30 and 10:30 at race HQ
The cost for 2018 is:
- Entries in advance: Affiliated £12, non-affiliated £14
- Entries on the day (Only available if race limit not reached): Affiliated £14, non-affiliated £16
Location (Race HQ)
Beckenham Cricket Club
Facilities & Parking
There are changing facilities, showers and toilets at race HQ. There is limited car parking within the club grounds, but there is plenty of free on-road parking on the surrounding roads. Cycle parking is available within the car park.
Race HQ is approximately 5 minutes’ walk from Beckenham Junction station (trains from Victoria/Orpington, Croydon Tramlink and local buses), 10 minutes from both New Beckenham (trains from Hayes/Charing Cross) and Ravensbourne Stations (trains from Orpington). Local buses serve stops located on Foxgrove and nearby Southend Road.
Race Number Collection
Your race number will be ready to collect from race HQ on the day between 09:30 and 10:30.
Before the race
Runners are welcome to use the club grounds at race HQ to warm up. Approximately 20 minutes before the start time a horn will sound, entrants should make their way to the start (see map below). It is approximately 800 metres from race HQ, so please leave in plenty of time.
Please note that the last post will be played and there will be a silence observed before the race; the start will therefore be at 11:02. The start and finish is in the South West corner of the park, just down from the Mansion House. There is a gate to access the park at the end of Beckenham Place Park Road.
Finish / After the race
A memento will be awarded to all finishers and there will be tea and cake for all runners back at race HQ (as long as stocks last!). Other refreshments will be available for purchase from the club bar after 12 noon.
Shortly after the race has finished, individual prizes will be awarded at race HQ to:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Man and Lady
- 1st Male Vet Over 40, Over 50, Over 60
- 1st Lady Vet Over 35, Over 45, Over 55
- 1st Men’s Team, 1st Ladies Team (three to qualify)
UKA Licence No.
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2017 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2016 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2015 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2014 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2013 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2012 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2011 Results
- Beckenham Charity Trail Race 2009 Results