22nd May 2019 @ 19:30
3 laps of 2.6miles – each lap undulating on roads and paths, starting and finishing in Beckenham Place Park.
Entry will be open up until 8pm on Tuesday 21st May or when we reach our race limit, which in previous years has been around a week before the event.
Team & Runner Instructions
Please read these instructions and in particular take note of the new transition area setup for this year.
- Due to current works within the park there are no toilets available at the start/finish.
- To reduce our plastic footprint we will not be providing any water so please bring along your own water supplies.
Start / Finish
The race starts and finishes in Beckenham Place Park, a 10 minute jog from race HQ.
Location (Race HQ)
Beckenham Cricket Club
Facilities at Race HQ
- Toilets, changing & showers
- Car parking with extra spaces on surrounding residential roads
- Cycle parking
- Bar food and refreshments available for purchase after the race
Race HQ is conveniently located with the following transport links:
- By train: Beckenham Junction, New Beckenham, Ravensbourne
- By tram: Beckenham Junction
- By bus: 54, 227 and 354
- By road: BR3 5AS
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd Men’s team
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd Ladies’ team
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd Mixed team (minimum of 1 woman)
- Fastest Male and Female legs
Team entry of 3 runners is £15
(Please make cheques payable to “Beckenham Running Club”)
UKA Licence No.: 2019-35866
If you have any queries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.