22nd May 2019 @ 19:30
3 laps of 2.6miles – each lap undulating on roads and paths, starting and finishing in Beckenham Place Park.
Registration is now closed, however there are a few spaces available for on the day entry, please email email@example.com for further details.
Team & Runner Instructions
Please read these instructions and in particular take note of the new transition area setup for this year. Number collection will be from 18:30 – 19:15.
- Due to current works within the park there are no toilets available at the start/finish.
- To reduce our plastic footprint we will not be providing any water so please bring along your own water supplies.
Start / Finish
The race starts and finishes in Beckenham Place Park, a 10 minute jog from race HQ.
Location (Race HQ)
Beckenham Cricket Club
Facilities at Race HQ
- Toilets, changing & showers
- Car parking with extra spaces on surrounding residential roads
- Cycle parking
- Bar food and refreshments available for purchase after the race
Race HQ is conveniently located with the following transport links:
- By train: Beckenham Junction, New Beckenham, Ravensbourne
- By tram: Beckenham Junction
- By bus: 54, 227 and 354
- By road: BR3 5AS
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd Men’s team
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd Ladies’ team
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd Mixed team (minimum of 1 woman)
- Fastest Male and Female legs
Team entry of 3 runners is £15
(Please make cheques payable to “Beckenham Running Club”)
UKA Licence No.: 2019-35866
If you have any queries then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.